Basically, you need to ensure that the file is saved under the name you want
and in the directory you want. What cannot be determined fully from your post
is exactly where the ‘good file’ is.

So, with the good file open click ‘File’ in the upper left hand corner. At the
very bottom of the dialogue box that pops up should be the name of the file
currently open, including the full path to it. There may be more than one
listed, but I think it’s the top one (number 1) that is open. What’s the full
file name there, including drive and directories?

If that file (including full path) isn’t exactly what you want, I would do a
File à Save Family File as exactly what you want it to be.

Then, you have three choices in Option à Customize à General. 1) Open last used
file, open a specific file and point to this one – good if this is your only
file, or prompt for file – good if you have multiple files.

Hope this helps......

Paul Gray