Yes Paula, if you send the file to an operationg system which is case
sensitive the changed file name will not be the "same" to that system.

If you use the Picture center to change a filename all the links to
that file for people should be updated at the same time. Not sure
about whether links to sources will be changed. The Picture Center
does not really work for files linked to sources.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.