Leon Chapman
chap...@gmail.com
623-398-8900

On Jul 12, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

Sherry -- is Legacy case-sensitive on image file names?  Like, if I wanted
to change the surname portion of an image file name to all caps, could I do
that outside Legacy & not lose the links?  Thanks.

--Paula in Texas
Researching: Adair Baker Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman
Clement Clough Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline
Field Floran Floyd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Hale Harbaugh Hind Hopkins
Hughes Hurdle Jones Klein Koyle Laswell McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton
Roberts Roche Ryburn Sanford Short Singer Sullivan Weller Williams
  ------------------------------
 *From:* hwedhlor <hwedh...@cox.net>
*To:* LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
*Sent:* Saturday, May 11, 2013 6:48 PM
*Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] Organization of Photos, Scanned Documents and etc.

<snip>

I enter all surnames in all uppercase letters, and do the
same for state name abbreviations, and I separate each
component of a filename with an underscore (_).  Making all
surnames uppercase allows other preface entries to stand out
in a list and separating components with an underscore gives
visual separation to those components, making them easier to
read.

<snip>

Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on
our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).