From: Kathy Thompson [mailto:kmthoms...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 15 September 2013 12:24 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Latitude and Longitude

Having just tested Doug's information regarding the iPhone compass and
true/magnetic north - I first found I needed to have my Location Services for
that app switched ON

Then on looking under "i" in the bottom corner, it indicated it was using
Magnetic North - but True North was greyed out.

Double tapping on the center of the compass seemed to switch from Magnetic to
True.

Tapping the geo co-ords also gave me the street address, and tapping the arrow
in the bottom left switched me to map view and gave me the street map of the
area