We can't give you a definite release date until it's released <g>

"Soon".....  I know the programmers are anxious to get Legacy v8
released but we have a couple of issues to get worked out yet.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Brian L. Lightfoot