I had added this query to someone else's question and should have composed
a new question.

What is included if you check "other spouses" for your descendant book
report? If I have a person who married someone that had already been
married twice before shouldn't this show up - not as a separate line item
for the husbands but at least where it's showing in the note form who he
married and her parents, birth & death information. It would be nice to
also have the children from other marriages listed under this note section.
I don't want a separate line item for either one of these options.

If this isn't included,  will Legacy ever have this as a feature? If not,
why is that an option for the book? I have thousands & thousands of
people and hundreds who have multiple marriages so it isn't feasible to
print out a family report for each one to show this information to family
members or to go in and make the children stepchildren.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

thanks
Kathy