 From: Kathleen Townsley <ktowns...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] other spouses

Paula,
Have you tried it with someone in your direct line whose spouse was married
more than one times? Example - if your great-grandmother spouse was married to
someone else - does his other wife show up in the descendant book form? I've
tried & tried it. Even deleted the legacy file support said a few years ago to
do (I think it was anc.usr but can't remember right now ... will have to try to
find this archived answer again) and it still won't print the other spouses.
Even though I've checked this feature. This is really frustrating for me
because I'm trying to send a pdf file to my relatives to share information.
I've asked them to email me if they know anything on the family other than what
I'm sending and, of course I get the information I already have.
Kathy

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

I just ran one for my great-grandmother, who married twice.  It showed both her
husbands and both sets of children.  Have you tried running one yourself?  You
don't have to print it, just preview.