From: Shirley Richardson
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 5:46 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Numbers appearing on Descendant Report

Thanks for running that test Bert.

The thing is, I haven't got a clue how to do a Gedcom import. I prefer to have
complete control over what goes into my data base so all the information has
been entered manually.

Could I have inadvertently linked to LDS in some way?

Only my paternal line has this problem - in fact most but not all, including
births as recent as 2011.

I am quite happy to go through and delete the notes but it appears this problem
is not an isolated case. (Refer to Ron Taylor's reply)

Cheers
Shirley