 From: Kathy Thompson <kmthoms...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Numbers appearing on Descendant Report

That's interesting - I have none of those in any of my notes, yet I do have
lots of profiles "linked" with FamilySearch.
I wonder then if it has more to do with whoever uploaded the original
data/gedcom to Family Search that has now been linked to the different
individuals in your tree?

On 2 October 2013 11:36, Shirley Richardson <shirleyr...@clear.net.nz> wrote:

>Bingo!!  You are so right!
>
>When I looked at the search list for those with MH in
the notes field I noticed the tabs to the right included LDS. And sure enough
there were the details of each one in the search list. And yes I did
have those arrows.

>So now that I have unlinked Family Search I will
clear the notes fields.

>Thankyou so much to everyone for your
input.

    Heritage and made a Gedcom from the sample file in it. (JFK and family) Then
    I did a Gedcom import into Legacy of this MH-file.

>>>In all General
    Notes fields appeared RIN MH numbers.

>>>For instance for JFK
    himself:

>>>BIRT: RIN MH:IF1
>>>DEAT: RIN MH:IF2
>>>BURI: RIN
    MH:IF3
>>>DSCR: RIN MH:IF4
>>>EDUC: RIN MH:IF7
>>>NATI: RIN MH:IF10
>>>OCCU:
    RIN MH:IF6
>>>OCCU: RIN MH:IF5
>>>_UID: RIN MH:IF9
>>>RELI: RIN
    MH:IF8

>>>So my guess that these RIN MH numbers are generated by My
    Heritage is correct.

>>>You say you have entered all your records
    yourself.

>>>But the problem is that Legacy don't put information into
    the General Notes fields by itself.
>>>The only possilitities
    are:

>>>1. You did it yourself
>>>2. Imported by a
    Gecom.

>>>and
>>>
>>>perhaps, but I have no clue: 3. By synchronisation
    through LDS or...?

    Richardson schreef:

>>>Thanks Bert, but I have entered every record myself. No doubt someone will
>>>get to the bottom of it eventually.

        are generated by My Heritage Family Trees.

        Gedcom made by My Heritage these RIN MH numbers are not recognized by
        Legacy; and therefore put into the General Notes fields.

        this helps.

        Richardson schreef:

> [...]
Notes

notes.

>>--
>>Russell G. Strong
>>P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full
  featured genealogy program can be downloaded FREE
  at
>>http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/Articles.asp?ID=133&Click=1114
>>Oh
  so many branches and not enough time to check out all the roots!!!.
  out my Genealogy Pages at http://www.rgstrong-genes.com .

>>Legacy User Group
  guidelines:
>>http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
>>Archived
  messages after Nov. 21
  2009:
>>http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/
>>Archived
  messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21
  2009:
  technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
  on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on our blog
(http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).