When you have a problem in a report, the first thing I suggest is
clicking on the "Reset" button then giving the report another try.

Ellen's suggestion of Check/Repair is also good, but usually doesn't
solve report problems. That's something that should be done on a
regular basis if you're doing a lot of work in the file.

The Lead Error can happen in Vista or later if you don't have UAC set
to "never notify"

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support