Sherry,

I don't disagree with your reasoning about the lists and sorting these.
However, shouldn't this concept also be extended to other 'events' as well. In
Australia, we only use a 3-place addressing system, so its really easy to slip
in a patten of using a church or graveyard etc in that top level. Coming from a
Christian background, I have lots of marriages and christenings and other
events that take place in Churches, which would have a similar issue. So, would
you advocate using a real event for each of these.

Thanks
..Paul Kean
Melbourne, Australia