Hello,

Today I tried splitting my family file unsuccessfully, even though I printed
out and followed the steps for "Splitting Family Files in Legacy" by David
Berdan.   For some reason, even though I selected the name of my maternal
grandparents, it selects everyone in my entire file.  I've tried this now
four times and get the same result each time.  I then tried a focus group,
and that didn't work either.

I need it split between both sets of grandparents:  Paternal: Pare-Bellrose
in one file and Maternal: Normand-Guertin in the second. Now I don't know
what to do or how to do it.  If others have successfully done this, please
advise what your steps were.

Thanks in advance,
Diane Szabo, long time Legacy user.