Brant Gibbard wrote:
> Has anyone had a chance to experiment with Shared Events,
> and if so, what was your experience with it. I am
> particularly interested in seeing how gedcom export is
> handled. To the best of my knowledge gedcom does not
> intrinsically support shared events. What happens when a
> shared event is exported to gedcom? Is a separate event made
> for each participant? I ask because I publish my data
> through TNG, and I would like to have some idea as to
> whether shared events will cooperate with my scenario.

Ummmm ... can someone explain why a Shared Event matters on
export?

MY personal interest in Shared Events is so I can slap a
"Served in World War I" label on 25 different people,
without typing it 25 separate times.

It's sounding as if others using it in some other way that
my mind is finding obscure?

Thanks.

Cheryl