If you use Shared Events for Census records, and you transcribe the Census
Record as Geoff Described in his Webinar, you may not be satisfied with the
result.  It appears that any event that is shared cannot be modified.  It
appears that there is only one occurrence of the shared event.  So if I
want to highlight the head of the house in his/her Legacy record, and I
want to highlight each individual in the family in their Legacy records,
you cannot used a shared event.

At least that is what I have learned after trying several times.

Dave

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM, singhals <singh...@erols.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Paul.
>
> That would never have occurred to me.  Maybe I've had more
> practice at shooting myself in the foot that others? ;)
>
> Cheryl
>
> Paul Gray wrote:
> > I think one example might be residence (or census) events where one
> records the entire family unit in one event, and then attaches it to (for
> example) father, mother, and each of the children.
> >
> > Paul Gray

*Dave Johnson*