Hello everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone else had any trouble with events notes not
showing in descendant narrative reports? If so I'll report it as a bug, but
if it is just me I may have altered a setting somewhere without realising
it. Although what that setting may be, I don't know.

I use this feature extensively but now in V8 the events are listed in the
reports but the notes have been stripped out. On example I found had a few
blank lines and then the source citation number. Most of the others
stripped the lot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Belinda