I don't remember V7 having a Quick Access Toolbar.  I remember adding icons to
the bar at the top.

Bill Boswell

-----Original Message-----
From: Bobby Johnson [mailto:b...@brmemc.net]
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 5:11 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Quick Access Toolbar changes

I see that also.  Even though you can only have ten items, it does nothing when
you have less than ten.  I would like more (many more) on that line.  One click
to enter a task is much better than two or more.  In V7, I had this toolbar
loaded (I just counted 22) with items that one click got me to where I wanted
to go.  Another place where V8 is a step backward.
Bobby