There are some items, like Customize, that are missing from the "Design" set.
Any chance of getting the "Design" set expanded to be fully inclusive.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian/Support [mailto:br...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 4:09 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Quick Access Toolbar changes

To customize the quick access toolbar use the Design > Toolbars > Quick Access
Toolbar in the upper right of the Legacy window. There is a limit of 10 items
you can have on the bar as permanent items.

You can add other items (which only last for your current session) by right
clicking on any main toolbar item and selecting add to quick access toolbar.
These temporary additions are not subject to the 10 item limit.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com