From: Kathy Thompson [mailto:kmthoms...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 10:55 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Potential Problems - Event Date Out of Range

I'm getting the little red PP icon on a custom event that allows me to record
the Burial/Internment location including the cemetery/crematorium name and
resulting location within the cemtery.
I didn't like them within the default Burial/Cremated Notes area as that ends
up at the end of any report.
Anyway, this date isn't exactly "out of range", yes it's 3 days after the
person died, but other than that it's fine.
My issue though is that I don't know which box to tick in the "Exclude from
Potential Problems" pop-up to say that this date is ok.
I know I'm going to need this because of the many newspaper articles I have
regarding death & funeral notices, inquests into deaths, In Memoriums etc etc.
Can anyone advise please?