From: John B. Lisle [mailto:leg...@tqsi.com]
Sent: December-01-13 1:20 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] E mail test and customer number

Richard et al,

If you are still waiting since Tuesday and you got an email confirmation of
your order, somehow your customer number was lost in your spam or something.
Everything I hear tells me that they have caught up on their backlog.

If you do not have your number by now, write Customer Service.

The email should be coming from :

Legacy Customer Service <legacycustomerserv...@legacyfamilytree.com>

with a subject line (something like...) :

"Here is your Legacy 8.0 Deluxe Customer Number..."

john.