On 04/12/2013 16:44, Brian/Support wrote:
> He does not have 5 shared events. He has the five SOURCES for the one
> shared birth event. These are the five sources from Asa's assigned
> sources list for Asa's birth.

The more I read about Shared Events, the less I think they are going to
prove useful to me.

Just to take one example, my Godparents shared my Baptism Event, but it
makes more sense to me that they each have a Godfather or Godmother
Event rather than have *my* Baptism appear as one of *their* Events.
And I have at least 2 Sources for my Baptism, but both of them cannot be
correctly assigned on my Godparents' Assigned Sources screens because
they aren't mentioned on the Church Register entry for that Event.
--
Jenny M Benson