>> This, for me, makes shared events useless since the census data won’t appear
>> on the household member’s page in my Rootsweb exports. This makes sense when
>> you think about it, because of the limits of the gedcom format.

Sorry I haven't looked at this yet but are you saying you shared an EVENT with
two or more people and when you exported it the shared event only appeared
against one person? If so, it doesn't make sense to me I assumed the event
would just get copied to the other people when an export occurred? I agree if
it doesn't work like this that is a major oversight.

Gavin...