Title: Australian Electoral Rolls 1903-1980
Author: NSW, Australia
Publication: Digital images. Ancestry.com Operations Inc. ancestry.com.au .
http://www.ancestry.com.au : 2010
Page: Francis Nicholson; digital images, Ancestry.com Operations Inc, "1930
Electoral Rolls for the Commonwealth Division of New England State Electoral
District of Liverpool Plains Subdivision of Werris Creek page 38,"
ancestry.com.au  (http://www.ancestry.com.au : accessed 5 Jul 2012)

Why isn't it just the PAGE section without the "Page:"?

Gavin...