Ward,

No, the event note does not show up on other persons,
and I agree with others that the Primary Person should be given a role,
which currently is not part of the shared event software.
In the example I would have wanted to assign Martin Peters as Head of
Household.

AND, I think that the "Role Definitions" should become "Global" settings
and not start from scratch with every new file.