Hi Pierre,

It's not a BUG but a change.

Some Customise options are now Family File specific.

Do you therefore have to reset them all when you open/convert a different file?

NO.

Once you have set the options as you like, use the button at the
bottom of the Customise screen "Options for Default Settings" to save
your settings.
Note you can save the global and user settings separately or together.

When you open or convert another file go to this same button and this
time use the Reset to User-Defaults - and you're done.

New files will be created with these Family File specific defaults.

Some people want different defaults for different files, others
don't.  Some would like more options family file specific, others less.

Cathy