On 2013/12/11 12:41, Jenny M Benson wrote:

> Mentioned recently that SOMETIMES I cannot scroll the Children grid with
> the mouse wheel, but I can if I click first on the Mother of the
> children.  (Sometimes it is necessary to select the Father first, then
> the Mother and then I can scroll with the mouse.)
>
> Has anyone else you says they cannot scroll the grid at all with the
> mouse wheel tried to duplicate this?  If you can confirm it, it is
> something which can be reported to the programmers for investigation.

The Grid has to have been selected first. This requires clicking the mouse on it
- somewhere. Very often if you click on the Grid with the left button, the child
moves up and becomes a parent. If you click with the right button you get a
context menu that you have to dismiss with the Esc key. If the grid has a
selected item showing (default white on blue) then the mouse wheel should work -
provided that a parent has not been selected. I don't think the operation here
is very 'clean'.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry