On 11/12/2013 11:07, Mike Fry wrote:
> The Grid has to have been selected first. This requires clicking the mouse on
> it
> - somewhere. Very often if you click on the Grid with the left button, the
> child
> moves up and becomes a parent. If you click with the right button you get a
> context menu that you have to dismiss with the Esc key. If the grid has a
> selected item showing (default white on blue) then the mouse wheel should
> work -
> provided that a parent has not been selected. I don't think the operation here
> is very 'clean'.

I don't know how to have the grid selected and NOT either of the parents.

When I have one of the children selected, one of the parents is still
selected and if that is the Father scrolling won't work....  Oh!  I
should say USUALLY won't work as I did get it to do so just now for the
first time, but then couldn't repeat that.  Having the Mother as the
selected parent USUALLY works.

It's definitely very erratic, though  One of those case where you need
to spend a long time systematically trying every possible sequence of
clicks to try and find the patterns which work and those which don't.

--
Jenny M Benson