On 17/12/2013 13:15, Mike Forryan wrote:
> Thanks for your help and guidance. I now understand that there is no global
> search facility across all database fields.
> Can you give me some guidance as to how to search the notes fields please. Is
> there a video guide on this?
> I have looked at the search facilities but cannot see how to do the search.

This topic probably will be covered in due course, but I don't think the
videos for Legacy 8 are ready yet.

If you open Help, you will see "Tutorial" on the right-hand side.  Click
"Tutorial Lessons" and scroll down to the exercise "How to search for
individuals" under the Intermediate heading.

--
Jenny M Benson