Long ago in vers 4 or 5 I entered several baptisms as the minor event because
the primary was christening. I didnt know I could  change it then.

Now I find 45 people with minor bapt events (used MS Access). About 70% had
duplicates so just deleted the minor. The rest were only in the minor so I
copied to primary and deleted the minor bapt event.

Now I wonder how a search would work in Legacy for individual with a baptism
event if you have 2 different class of baptism? Would you need to first change
primary to christening to find the minor bapt?

I'm away from comp now so cant check it.