Ditto

Porter Rockwell

-----Original Message-----
From: unique64 Riley [mailto:uniqu...@msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 10:30 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Pop-up BOXES in FV

Is anyone else sorely missing in v8 the now extinct pop-up boxes for the
children AND the parents that we had in 7.5 in
the family view? I am not talking about the little pop-ups but the big boxes
that had the person's full info, including
the places of their birth, marriage and death.

I know there has been some discussion of a work around for the children with
the grid for the children but not for the
parents, or using the pedigree view, but I like the family view.

I had set, "best fit columns" so I could see all the children, and then I could
just hover and peek at the more detailed
info without having to change the screen. Also, being able to hover on the
parents was VERY nice.

Just wondering if this feature had a following and if there was a chance it
could be brought back. This one feature
alone might be enough for me to keep working in v7.5.

Monique Riley