Weird. When I typed the below msg I put double spaces between sentences
(old school habit). But when I receive it, I see a capital A w an accent
above it for every double space...
I know different e-mail programs interpret some characters differently,
but this was FROM my program and then viewed IN my SAME program
(Thunderbird).

Oh well - computers always amaze me that they even work at all!

Bob