From: Kurt Kneeland [mailto:kurt-kneel...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 5:20 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] bug? Relationship to Father and Mother blank

This is normal whether imported from a GEDCOM or just added directly in Legacy.
 The default relationship to parent is blank meaning biological.  You can
change it to explicitly say biological, but I normally don’t bother.  I
normally only set a value for the relationship to father or mother if it is
something other than biological (eg adopted, foster, etc).