Thank you Cathy.  I'm sorry now that I didn't pay more attention to this
feature.  I have a very large db of descendants of my earliest American
immigrant ancestors (from the early 1600's).  I've been going through
the numerous lines of descent to find families that have limited
descendant information, beginning around the early 1800s. When I would
find one, I would put a Tag 5 on one of the parents.  I could have used
the "Ancestor / Descendant Interest" feature to do the same job, but I
since I woke up to the fact that I could use a marriage tag number for
this purpose (I have plenty of those available), I'll be using a
marriage Tag 5 instead.

Since the FamilySearch historical records collection has recently become
such a massive resource, I'm having amazing success in expanding the
information on these "Tag 5 lines," mostly using only these records.
The Tagging feature in Legacy provides a wonderful way to keep track of
various factors in the file.  The only problem is that there isn't
enough of them! :-)

Joseph Leavitt