What is the argument for keeping both V7 and V8 on the same computer?

On Sunday, January 5, 2014 5:14 PM, Sherry/Support
<she...@legacyfamilytree.com> wrote:

On our website www.LegacyFamilyTree.com, go to Help Center > Tips >
Moving Your Family File from One Computer to Another

You'll find detailed instructions on reinstalling Legacy and moving
your data and media files to the new computer.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree