From: Paul Gray [mailto:graypa...@outlook.com]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 4:43 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] New computer: what order to do these?

Charles,

I must say that I have not yet removed V7, but in my view the argument for
removing it is that for most of us, it serves no purpose. Since the file
structures are different, one would need to main dual data entry if one was to
keep both databases current. And, for most of us, that’s unnecessary and a
waste of time.

If one is not going to keep the database current, there is simply no reason to
keep the program around.

Just my two cents.........

Paul Gray