From: Jay 1FamilyTree [mailto:1familytree....@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 1:35 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] When to use est and when to use abt

Calculated date is normally only used when a full month, day and year will be
the result of the calculation.

you asked

Why would (age given in document) subtracted from (date of document) not also
give a calculated date?

 If the age is only the year, then you cannot calculate the date

Jan 1, 1900  date of Document for person age 25 = birth in 1875