It is already reported as fixed for the next release.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Cox [mailto:ct...@centurytel.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 10:34 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Adding USA to Locations

Reading the somewhat contentious discussions on this topic I decided to try it.
I typed in "provo, utah, utah, usa". I already have that place in my database,
with some different entries for when it was a territory and other differences.
I have my L-8 set for Initial Caps, and I know L-7 will capitalize initial
letters and USA. I have my program set to verify new places, and I immediately
get in the verification box "Is 'Provo, USAh, Utah, Usa' correct? and if I say
Yes I get that garbled location entered.
May I suggest that anyone who wonders how that can happen just try it.

It is absolutely a bug! I have not tried UK, but others have. With the
information posted thus far the programmers should know just where to look for
the problem. I doubt that 'USA' has anything to do with the bug, but more
likely the three letter, all cap country abbreviation.

Carl