David:

Thank you very much for the explanation. That really helped make it clearer for
me. I'm now teetering on switching over to lumping and using shared events
(from splitting and creating separate events).

As I'm playing catch-up I think using the shared events will help me in the
time required (much faster to click a few boxes, instead of creating separate
events and sourcing them).

Although I prefer like Jenny's method, I think I need to focus on completing
the project in a timely manner, and once everything has been re-input and
properly sourced I can go back and create separate events for key people.

Thanks (I'm mostly talking out loud I guess).

Leo