Hi Kathy,

I've never had five sources that I wanted to apply all at the same time
to the same items of data!

But assuming you did, you'd want to go into Customise > Sources and set
7.5 Clipboard capacity to "Allow up to five sources at once on the
Source Clipboard".

Then when you open the Source Clipboard, you will see "Source 1",
"Source 2", etc.  Set up the first source, then click on "Source 2" and
set up the second one, and so on.

When you've set up as many sources (up to five) as you need, you can
then apply those sources to any item of data you enter into your
database.  You can only apply all the set-up sources together, you can't
pick and choose which one you'll use.

Personally, I've not yet come across any situation where I'd find this
useful - but I'm sure that day will come.  When this option was removed
a while back there were apparently many complaints, so it has been
reinstated.

If you don't want to see the five source tabs in the Source Clipboard,
go to 7.5 Clipboard capacity and select "Only allow one source on the
Source Clipboard" - that's the option I have selected for now, until
such time as I find a need to apply more than one source at a time.

Hope this helps.  :-)

Wendy