The Source clipboard has slightly odd behaviour, For example select a
citation and copy it to the clipboard, overwriting if necessary. Open
the source clipboard (set up for 5 sources) and the first tab, Source 1,
contains your citation. At the bottom of the clipboard there is a right
facing arrow. Click it to move Source 1 into the Source 2 position. This
moves the master source and the Detail Information but not the
Text/Comments, which is a bit strange, however, it does load the Source
2 tab with a master source. This can be repeated until all 5 tabs are
filled. What you do with them after that I do not know.

A more useful option, in my opinion, is the Save and Name option at the
bottom right of the source clipboard. You can ssve up to 10 citations
with your own names.

Having saved them then they can be used from the Assigned Sources screen
by right clicking on the source clipboard icon, choose one of the list
to load into the source clipboard (first position) and then the usual
paste icon will paste that citation.

David