This is probably fine, but it feels "off" to me.

Example
I have three records supporting my birth:

1. Birth certificate (records my mom as the Informant)
2. Birth announcement (no record of Informant)
3. Document from hospital (no record of Informant)

After sourcing the records, I created a Shared Event showing my mom as my
Informant.

But, when I look at her sources, the sourcing for this Shared Event uses all
three of my birth records. It lists the one that correctly proves the Shared
Event, but also lists the two that contain no proof.

I totally understand why this happens. But doesn't this ultimately mean I'm
falsely sourcing the Shared Event?

Thanks,

Rob

Rob Miller