I have created a few events which need 4 fields rather than the 3
supplied and so I've been using the notes field for one of them.  For
example, I have an "Address and Occupation" event which uses the Desc
for the occupation, the location for the address and the notes for the
source of the data.

[onDate] [Notes] said that [HeShe] was a [Desc] and that [HeShe] lived
[~inPlace]

On screen the resulting sentence reads perfectly.  However, on the
individual report and on generated web pages, the [Notes] are not
showing.  Instead of:

On 16 Jun 1896 his immigration papers said he was.....

I get:

On 16 Jun 1896 said he was...

This happens for all events I have tested so far.

Is it a known bug?

Thanks

Tony