From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, 16 January 2014 10:04 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] User file

Valerie,

Firstly never ever delete a file without knowing what it is for. So, if it is
still in your bin I would restore it.

Yes, the usr files are important, they contain your settings. On entering the
particular routine it relates to eg. reports, Legacy will regenerate the file,
but with the Legacy defaults, rather than yours.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/

---
is active.