From: "Bob Austen" <rgaus...@telus.net>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 8:08 AM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam]RE: [LegacyUG] Updating to 381
Uninstalling/Reinstalling

I seldom get the notification via Legacy about an update.  It always says I
have the latest build.  I live in Canada and hear about the upgrades from a
colleague in Scotland.  Perhaps the notifications to update are regional so
as not to overwhelm the system.  I have to go to the Legacy website and look
for the updates and download/install from there.

The procedure now treats the upgrade like a new installation, complete with
emailing me a temporary password.  And there is also the entire 66MB file to
download each time which can present a problem for those with slower
connections.

Bob Austen