>From Legacy Help:
Non-blood Relationships
These are people you are linked to through marriages.  For example
the Brother of the Wife of the 3rd Great-Grandfather of your Sister-in-law.  Set
the value for the Limit to the closest X paths.

Note:  Non-blood relationship terms are not displayed
on the Family View.  To see these terms you must use the Relationship
Calculator
John S. AdamsVentura, CA