I disagree … I think it is relevant to this list … it is something that WILL
affect many Legacy users, and many of them may not be aware of it.

From: Ron Bernier [mailto:ronaldbern...@bernfrin.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:42 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] End of Days - Windows XP - 14 April

Support,

Once again, I ask, can we please put an end to this off topic ramble.  Since
when it is the responsibility of a software developer to remind folks that an
OS will no longer be supported by the OS developer.  These comments belong on a
computer user forum, not the LUG.

Support, thank you in advance for your intervention.

Ron Bernier