I have installed Legacy 8.  I am still struggling with backups from the 1st
time I started using Legacy - way back when.  I have a MESS on my computer from
saved/backup and I need your help.  I'm a dunce and can't follow the directions
given in the book or in the help icon.  Please be patient with me.

First:  how do I save my files so they can be retrieved if something happens to
my hard drive.  I also have an external drive I save to?  I haven't done it,
but could save to a thumb drive.

Second:  How do I save so when I open Legacy, I can work with the files?

Thanks
Barb