I have a number of people who were either known by a nickname or a variant
of their given name, and are referred to as such in documentation.

How can I help myself and others looking at my tree data to see this AKA in
the Family View without having to open the Alternate Names window?

For example:
William Jones was always called Bill
I want to see
William "Bill" Jones for his name in Family View, while still having it
clear in the Individual view that "Bill" was just a nickname and William
Jones was his legal name.

Having this will help when I have 3 or 4 William Jones' in one family yet
each has their own unique nickname
William Jones, William Jones & William Jones gets tricky
William "Bill" Jones, William "Willy" Jones, & William "Jonesy" Jones is
much easier.

Thanks