On 09 Feb 2014 05:30, Brian wrote:

> Not to highjack this thread, but wireless router was mentioned.
> My wireless router has a port for a memory stick, which I use to
> transfer files between 3 computers.
> Could I keep my family file in my routers memory stick,
> to sink my desktop and laptop?
> I assume it would operate like dropbox, shouldn't work on one, while the
> other is open.

If you do this, be very, very careful with the way you set up security on the
router. The memory stick (thumb drive, flash drive whatever...) is usually
treated as a network drive and can be accessed from the other side of the router
i.e. the big, bad Internet world with all its' hackers.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry