MikeFry wrote:
> On 09 Feb 2014 17:23,  Judy Weber wrote:
>> When printing a report how do I get the individual’s marriages to print in
>> time
>> order? I entered the second marriage before the first one so  the report
>> prints
>> all information for the second marriage before the first one. Can I change
>> the
>> MRIN for these two marriages to reflect the first one followed by the second
>> one?
>
> In Family View, bring up the the individual. Then, click on the icon
> representing the marriages of that individual. From the displayed marriage
> list
> you can either choose the option to sort them automatically, or rearrange them
> yourself using the up and down arrow icons.

IS there a way to have it list all marriages before listing
any of the children in reports?

I've got numerous cases where the Descendant has 2+ spouses,
and children with some of them.  The >2nd wife is most
likely to be mentioned in the obit, but she nearly
disappears in the narratives.

And when the Original Progenitor has a late-in-life 2nd
wife, she DOES vanish on the non-narrative descendants
report!  First wife is on page 1, 2nd is on page 1209.

Manually moving those ladies around is tedious; and some of
'em are blinkin' reluctant to be moved 6 pages.

In a more perfect world ...

Cheryl