Mike,
I, too, have seen many cases of programs not displaying something as expected.
It is bad enough when the content is obviously internet/browser rendered. It is
worse when the content is the "normal" output of the program. Telling someone
to open IE and empty the cache. "But IE isn't even on my (Windows) computer!"
All that I can do is fight the urge to "educate" them and smile knowingly when
they exclaim that "it worked!" LOL!!
Don Hanson